At Sellpy we develop an international, climate-positive selling service and e-commerce for second hand. Our idea is to make circular living as convenient as traditional online shopping but without harm to our planet. Since launching, we’ve given new life to more than 10 million pre-owned items, saving almost 16 billion liters of water.
Building a scalable, high-pace, and transaction intense e-commerce platform has its challenges. We thrive on finding elegant solutions to those challenges and realizing them through clean and simple code.
With a user-centric approach, we build the Sellpy platform by understanding our users wants and needs. As a part of the team, you will always get your voice heard, and together we aim to deliver results that we are proud of.
Like us, you are dedicated to solving challenges through simple solutions that come from an understanding of the core of the challenge and a deep knowledge of the tech at your disposal.
You take responsibility for the tasks that you take on and make sure that what we build is right for the customer, integrates well with the current architecture and runs well once it is deployed.
You are communicative and helpful to your colleagues and share your knowledge in a prestige less and humble fashion. You are a team player who is as open to learning from teammates as you are sharing your knowledge with them.
What you will do:
- Build user-centric, next generation web applications
- Develop features from start to finish across the stack and take responsibility for your own code
- Continuously improve and simplify Sellpys’ technical system to maintain low complexity
- Drive the technical development of Sellpys’ system forward
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field (3 or 5 years)
- Speaks and writes fluently in English
We are impressed if you have:
- Proven ability with a couple of years experience as a full stack engineer
- Worked in a team with responsibility for both technology and colleagues
- Worked in a fast-growing, product-focused startup environment
- Knowledge of React, React Native, Angular 2+, Vue, Ember, Web Components, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Logging and monitoring
- Languages such as Swedish and/or German
How to apply: Upload your CV/links/LinkedIn and motivate why this seems like the perfect role for you! We work with ongoing selection.
Location: Stockholm, Frihamnen
Time type: Full-time
Start: As agreed upon
At Sellpy you will have the opportunity for a great environmental as well as social impact by changing the shopping behavior of Sweden, Europe, and beyond.