Sellpy is looking for a multi-disciplinary art director to join its creative department. We’re searching for that someone who’s conceptually strong and exceptional at the craft. We offer an agency-like way of working with an ever-present purpose – where every push of a pixel and every slide composed helps win people over to the circular way of consuming. Enough to make your grandma and future grandchildren equally proud.
You are a humble person with a portfolio that speaks for itself. The passion and eye for detail are evident in your work. You are structured and pleasant to work with. You over-deliver on smaller projects and love the opportunities that come with larger campaign productions with external teams. You want to be part of something that not only pushes the boundaries but that also moves the needle in a direction that really matters – welcome to Sellpy.
About the position
As our new art director, you will
- create concepts for campaigns, social channels, and website
- art direct photography productions
- design for digital, print, motion, and social
- continue the brand work we’ve started and help take it further
- work closely together with copywriter, photographer, art director, creative director, and project manager as well as with external production companies, creatives, and talents.
It’s a plus if you have experience with
- motion, video editing, and grading
- simple retouch and color adjustments of stills
- fashion advertising in general
We’re looking for someone
- with 1-5 years of creative experience from agencies, freelancing, or start-ups
- that enjoys and excels at craft, driven by eagerness and curiosity
- with thinking and interests that bring new thinking and insights
Sellpy is a Swedish start-up founded in 2014. A selling service and e-commerce for second hand. Scandinavia’s biggest. Things are going our way and the list of countries we are available in grows by the day. Our idea is to make circular consumption as convenient as traditional online shopping but without harm to our planet. Since launching, we have given new life to more than 17 million pre-owned items, saving more than 80.000 tons of CO₂.
How to apply
Send us a link to your portfolio and tell us a bit about yourself. We will keep the inbox open during the summer and start interviews in late August
Form of employment: Full-time
Start: As agreed upon