Project Manager - Intern
Sellpy, Creative dept.
We are looking to strengthen our team with an intern to our creative department. We are a small and dedicated team that are looking for an all-rounder to support in our daily tasks and during our productions. You will play an important role within the creative department, mainly supporting the Operational Project Manager.
Are you a structured person with an interest in managing projects? Then this internship might be for you!
What you will do:
- Assist in being the interface for the creative team and coordinate requests from our internal clients.
- Support Operational Project Manager in their daily work.
- Assist in setting up timelines, milestones, and deadlines using Monday.com.
- Assist in preparing our productions, including having contact with external and internal parties.
- Contribute and play an important role on set during our productions.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is studying any kind of Project Management or wants to strengthen their knowledge within Project Management.
- Has a genuine interest for fashion, productions, sustainability and second hand.
- Is hands-on and solution-oriented
- Both speaks and writes in English without effort
- Has minimum 2 months of time for internship
As a person you:
- Are comfortable with being in contact with a lot of people
- Are positive, prestigeless and sees opportunities
- Are structured and creative
Sellpy is a Swedish start-up founded in 2014. It’s a climate-positive selling service and e-commerce for second hand. Sweden’s biggest. Our idea is to make circular consumption as convenient as traditional online shopping but without the harm to our planet. Since launching, we’ve given new life to more than 8 million pre-owned items, saving more than 14 billion liters of water.
Location: Stockholm, Hybrid
Time type: Full time - please note that this is an unpaid internship.
Start: Agreed upon, but ideally early fall.
How to apply
Send us a short cover letter and your resumé and tell us a bit about yourself and we’ll take it from there. We try to review candidates on an ongoing basis, but due to summer holidays we have slightly longer feedback time.